Monday, June 4, 2007

Remembering Masque

It was a year ago today that little Masque had to leave us. We cherish the the love and joy she brought and left with us in the form of memories and photos. And of course Bailey, who's a great-great grandson of hers.


Ch. Nasusa Masquerade June 12, 1992 - June 4, 2006





Our last goodbye.

I know the meaning of sorrow,
I know how it feels to cry,
It broke my heart when I lost you
As I whispered my last goodbye.

You were my companion,
Right to the bitter end.
No one could ever replace you
My loyal, trusting friend.

I have many happy memories
Of walking in the park.
You really were quite beautiful,
Elegant and full of spark.

Your eyes grew dim, you couldn't run
You tried but you were weak,
I kissed your face then you were gone
And tears rolled down my cheeks.

Goodbye my girl, it won't be long
Until we meet again.
Just wait for me on Rainbow Bridge
My faithful trusting friend.

Anon

No comments: